STDs, also called sexually transmitted diseases are the type of diseases which are very common these days. If someone has an STD and indulges with sexual intercourse, then the disease is transmitted to the other person. Sexual activity involving penis, vagina, anus and mouth can transmit the disease. Requirement of treatment is a must for STDs and there are some STDs that are deadly and cannot be cured like HIV.
Ways to protect from these diseases can be found by learning more about it and following are some other types of STDs you should know about:
- Genital warts/Human papilloma virus
- Hepatitis B
- Genital herpes
>> WHAT IS V-TIGHT GEL? <<
Symptoms of STDs
Usually the symptoms of the transmitted diseases are easily seen, but if seen then it can be from among the following:
- Vagina or penis areas having severe itching
- Vagina bleeding during non-monthly period
- Jaundice or color change of skin to yellow
- Chills, fever, pain and aches
- Pain during urination
- Swelling of the penis or vagina area and turning to red
- Severe pain during sex
- Night sweats, loose stools, weight loss
- Warts, sores, or bumps near vagina, penis, anus or the mouth
In order to find out if you have an STD or not, take a proper examination and tests from a proper doctor. If found, then treatment can decrease the symptoms or cure it. Chances of spreading through you will be lowered and you can recover your health quickly. See also how to make vagina tight naturally.
Antibiotics treat most of the STDs. The important thing here is that once you’re given antibiotics by the doctor the dosage shouldn’t be stopped even if the symptoms aren’t still showing. All the drugs provided should be fully taken without skipping any dosage. Another thing to notice is in order to treat your illness, someone else’s medicine should never be taken. If you do this, then the diagnosis and the treatment of the illness becomes more difficult(loose vs tight vagina). Likewise, never share your antibiotics and medications with others. Sometimes additional antibiotics are provided by the doctor for your partner so that the treatment of your partner can be done at the same time.
In order to have protection from STDs, follow the basic steps given below:
- The best and only sure way to protect yourself is to totally avoid sexual relations.
- But the above step is not totally possible, hence a latex condom should be used while having sex.
- The chances of getting the diseases are directly proportional to the number of partners you have. Hence, limit your partners to a minimum.
- Never have sex with someone whom you don’t trust. Carefully choose your sex partners.
- If you have taken drugs or alcohol before having sex, then there is a great chance that you will forget to use the condom.
- Gain knowledge about the diseases. It will help you to protect yourself in a much better way.
Are you Infected?
- Don’t have sex until you are fully treated and given a green signal by the doctor to avoid being infected and have better sex.
- The treatment instructions given by the doctor should be followed strictly.
- Whenever you have sex make use of condoms, especially when having sexual intercourse with a new partner.
- Get yourself re-checked by your doctor to confirm.
- Before having sex with your partner make sure he/she is also treated fully.