Health and fitness are hot topics for women of all ages and stages of life. Whether it’s to lose a few pounds after the holiday season or just to generally stay in shape, you probably do some sort of regular or occasional exercising.
But one area of the body most women often ignore when it comes to exercising, is their vagina.
The good news is that there are very simple exercises you can do on the go or at home to get or keep your lady area in shape.
Loose vaginas are usually a taboo topic. Whether it’s something that embarrasses you or it has been effecting your life in negative ways for a long time, you may find that you don’t know who to talk to about this. Don’t worry; you’re in a safe place here and we’ll discuss some ways that you can help “her” get fit again.
You can read all these tips in your own time, when there are no prying eyes looking over your shoulder. And once you understand the simple techniques involved, you can start exercising, even in public, without anyone ever noticing.
So, let’s get started.
Why Should You Regularly Exercise Your Vagina?
Your self-care and your beauty regimen is a personal thing. It’s up to you whether or not you want to do exercises to tighten your vagina or invest in some type of treatment.
If you know that your vagina is looser than it was before, but you don’t know if you want to invest time or money into tightening it, consider the following:
- A tighter vagina means better sex: If you’re a bit looser after having a baby, then you can probably tell the difference. A tighter vagina means more friction, which in turn leads to more pleasure for both the man and woman. Tightening your vagina can help you enjoy your sex life once again.
- It will help you be more confident: Whether you’re single or not, knowing that everything is in order “down there” can help you to feel much more confident about yourself. Whether you’re diving into the dating pool or simply want to feel better about your body, including your vagina, tightening exercises can do a lot for your self-esteem.
- It can help to eliminate urine leakage: If you have noticed that you have little “accidents” here and there, whether during yoga or other exercises, or even by simply laughing, your vagina may need some TLC and PC muscle strengthening. This may be the most obvious reason to start tightening your vagina, as you can hide a loose vagina from others for the most part. When you have serious urine incontinence, it can happen at the most inconvenient and public times.
- If you have had a child, it can help to strengthen PC muscles: A very common cause of loose vaginas is going through natural childbirth. If you have had a baby, it’s most likely that you have a loose vagina. For some women, it’s more serious than others. Tightening your vagina can help things to go back to normal after you have had a baby, especially if it was a larger one.
- If you’ve seen a difference since getting older, it can help you to feel youthful once again: Aging does a lot to us. Many times, things happen that we weren’t expecting. A loose vagina happens to be one part of life that you may not have realized would happen as you get older. But, don’t worry, it’s not something that you can’t fix.
It may seem just like another thing that you have to deal with as a woman. But, the truth is that tightening your vagina can actually do a lot for you and your overall quality of life. If you decide to do something about it, trust that it will be a worthwhile investment of your time. After all, a happier vagina is a happier you.
You Have Options
So, as you start considering whether you should do something about tightening your vagina, you’ll want to understand all the options that are available for you. Depending on the seriousness of your issue, some of the options may be the only way to fix your issue. If you don’t have problems from childbirth and simply want to strengthen your PC muscles, there are easier ways to do so.
These options are just a few that you can choose from:
- Surgery: You have many different options when you choose surgery. Many times, surgery is necessary for those who have serious complications from delivering their baby naturally. Perhaps you have bladder prolapse or a prolapsed uterus.Surgery may be necessary to help you function normally again. If you have a very loose vagina from having a baby, maybe surgery is the easiest route, as it tightens your vagina in one shot. Just make sure to consider that it’s costly and requires recovery time.
- Laser vaginal tightening treatment: Laser treatment is less invasive than surgery, making it a favorite for many women. While it does cost a bit and requires follow up sessions, it’s not painful and won’t require recovery time like surgery. Many women who don’t like the idea of going under the knife, but who want to see a difference have chosen this method, because it is effective and does make a difference.
- Creams and gels: There are products that have been created for the purpose of tightening your vagina. Some of them are full of chemicals, so be careful and look for ones with natural ingredients. V-Tight Gel is a good option, as it is easy to apply and safe to use. It takes less than a minute to apply and can even help provide you with short term results, as well as long term ones. It doesn’t cost too much, so if you want to use something along with your exercises, this could be the option for you.
- Natural options: From teas to plants, there is an abundance of natural remedies that could work for your process of tightening your vagina. Just make sure to do your research, as you don’t want to use something that shouldn’t be used on your vagina. This option is highly affordable and safe, but just be aware that it may take some time until you see results.
- Exercises: This option has to be one of the most cost-effective options as you don’t even need money to see results. You can do exercises to get your vagina back into shape, and in some cases, if you do want to make an investment, you could even use props.
Exercises That Make A Difference
If you want to go the exercise route to get a tighter vagina, you are in luck. There are plenty of tightening exercises that you can do to strengthen your PC muscles and tighten things up again. The following are the four top exercises that you should consider if you want to go the natural way:
- Kegel exercises: Kegels are always a winner when it comes to your vagina. It’s no wonder that women have been doing them for years. From pregnant women getting ready for having a baby to those who have already had babies to women who simply want to keep things tight, Kegels are definitely high up there in exercises that are beneficial.If you want to see more results from your Kegels, you could always add props to the exercises. Ben-wa balls and Kegel cones can help to strengthen your vagina faster than ever. To do Kegels, just imagine squeezing the muscles you use to hold your pee.
You can also insert a finger into your vaginal opening and squeeze it. Where you feel the squeeze is exactly where you want to focus squeezing during your exercises. A few reps of 10 Kegels a day is a good start for your exercise routine
- Pelvic lifts: Pelvic lifts can help do a lot to strengthen your pelvic floor. They are also relatively easy to do, so you can do plenty of them on a daily basis. Lay on your back with your knees bent but make sure that your feet are flat on the ground.Lift up your pelvic area and make sure that you squeeze your PC muscles every time that you do this. These can go far in helping you strengthen your vagina, so don’t hesitate to make them a part of your daily exercise routine.
- Squats: Squats are not only good for your booty. They can also help your vagina, making them a great exercise for you to do. If you already know how to do squats, go ahead and do what you’ve been doing, but make sure to add a squeeze every time that you squat down.Make sure to keep your core tight. Do as many as 50 squats a day and you’ll see a difference in both your vaginal area, as well as your thighs and buttocks. What could be better than this? You’ll be killing more than one bird with one stone.
- Yoga: Not many people know just how important yoga can be for your vaginal health. If your pelvic floor is weakened from having children, you could benefit greatly from practicing yoga. Whether you do it at home or join a class, your vagina will thank you.When it comes time to do the exercises that focus on the core and pelvic floor, add some PC muscle squeezes to the mix to really get benefits from your classes. To make sure that you see results from your exercises, make sure that you do yoga at least a few times a week.
Exercise can be challenging for some people, while others, it is something that they look forward to. Whether you don’t want to invest money or you like the idea of exercising, you may want to consider getting started on vagina exercises today. You will see a difference.
When Will You See A Difference?
As you consider which option is the best for you, you may be curious to know how long it will take to actually see results from the method you use. For those who choose to go the exercise route, it should take about a month before you start feeling a real difference. It may take a bit longer, depending on how much effort that you put in.
For those who are choosing to use creams, depending on the cream, it could also take about a month or two until you see lasting improvements. With surgery or laser tightening treatment, the results are immediate. Although, with surgery, there will be a recovery time to account for as well. For laser tightening treatment, it usually takes until the follow up sessions before you see the optimal results from the treatment.
While the more natural vaginal tightening options may take time before you can see results, they are definitely the more affordable way to take care of your issue.
If you’re ready to make a difference in your overall health and well-being, exercises to tighten your vagina may be the best decision for you to make. Depending on your health and needs, exercises are very easy to do and you won’t even have to make an investment in doing them.
Remember, loose vaginas are very common amongst women, but many women don’t talk about it out of embarrassment or fear of judgement. Unfortunately, there are still myths about why women have loose vaginas, so many women don’t usually talk about this. In fact, many women don’t even know that there are remedies to having a loose vagina.
Which solution do you think is best for you? Choose the one you think that you can commit to and go for it. Ask your doctor if you’re not sure if you need surgery, but whatever solution that works for you is the solution that will help you change your life. A tighter vagina is possible!